Self-care, self-catering accommodation
Western Care Lodge is a non-smoking environment.
No pets are allowed.
Mobility aids are available for hire from local providers.
On-site parking is available.
Click Here to view our current Covid Policy.
- Twin King Single Ensemble beds
- 2 x wheelchair accessible rooms and ensuite
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet
- Room Telephone with calls directly to room. Free outgoing phone calls.
- Flat screen television
- DVD Player
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling and ceiling fan
- Large cupboards in rooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Bar fridge
- Sliding door to patio
- Clothes drying rack
- Rooms serviced weekly including linen change
- All linen is provided including: sheets, blankets, towels, bathmats, face-washers and hand towels
- Free wi-fi available
- Large communal kitchen
- Wall ovens
- Large communal fridge/freezers
- Multiple food preparation spaces
- Crockery and cutlery
- Pots, pans and toasters
- Individual drawers for your groceries
- $2 coin operated front-loading washing machines and dryers
- Washing detergent available for $1 per load
- Outdoor clothes line
- Irons and ironing boards available
- Undercover BBQ area
- Outdoor relaxing areas
- Pleasant garden setting
Lounge and Dining Area
- Large shared dining area
- Comfortable lounges and chairs
- Separate quiet room/library
- If traveling by private car, on-site parking is available
- Public transport – a bus service operates from Orange city centre to the Hospital daily. Please check the bus company for bus timetable
- Taxis are available from Orange
- Cancer Council provides free bi-weekly trips to town